Fund for the Common Good - Project Report
- Describe the work that was done and the results of the activity, program, or event. If the actual work differed from what you proposed, please explain.
- Who were the participants?
- How were your funds spent?
- What were your measures of success? What were you able to achieve?
- What did you learn from doing this project?
- Why was your project socially relevant?
Please add any comments about the grant process you experienced, for example, the background information provided on the Fund; guidance received; the application process. What might you do differently in the future?