Friday, September 13, 2019
- Quote of the day: You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose. ~ Dr. Seuss.
- Lunch: Pasta with meat or meatless sauce, shredded cheese, garlic bread, garden salad and applesauce.
- Attention Freshmen: Come to the Grade 9 Football Tailgate at 6:00 p.m. tonight outside the stadium entrance. Enjoy free food, drinks, lawn games and entrance to the football game. See you there!
- Fashion Club is holding its first meeting today from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. We will be meeting in room B226. Snacks will be provided; hope to see you there!
- Attention students in UCONN ECE classes: Please remember that the final late application deadline is September 16th, which is on Monday. The course enrollment is open until September 30th.If you have any questions please come to the school counseling office. Thank you!
- Calling all history fans. Come to room C211 on Tuesday, September 17th for an engaging discussion on the Battle of Midway. We will discuss historical events throughout the year, and snacks will be provided. See you there!