The PTO’s mission is to operate exclusively for charitable, educational, or literary purposes ….
- by conducting supporting activities which benefit, perform the functions of, or carry out the purposes of, the William Hall High School
- to promote the welfare of the students through the coordination and cooperation of students, parents, teachers, other citizens of the Town of West Hartford and the West Hartford Board of Education;
- and to make the school the center of student life by assisting with certain school activities.
Proud to support the following events & projects this past year:
- Counseling Department Senior Day Lunch
- The Thirst Project- for students engaged in Human Rights club
- Fly Over Banner for Senior Parade
- History Department Pequot Project
- Culinary Club- Guest Speaker
- Series with Dr. Maria Sirois - Building Resilience for Teens
- Adopt a Family Holiday Gift
- West Hartford Scholarship Fund
- Foundation for W. Hartford Public Schools
- Mayors Ball
- Children's Charity Ball
- Theater Department Programming
- Teacher Appreciation Day Donation to Food Share
- Curriculum Night Dinner for Hall Staff
- Custodian Appreciation
- New Parent Orientation
- Welcome Back Teacher Luncheon
- LGBT/Straight Alliance Bus to Event
- Safe Grad
- Do Something Day
We will strive to provide and share opportunities for you to be more informed and engaged with the many things happening at Hall High School and in our community. We also want you to know that you are automatically a member of the PTO as a Hall parent or guardian, Welcome!
What the PTO offers to every family:
- Monthly (optional) meetings
- Volunteer opportunities
- Engaging school events
- School directory
- Weekly newsletter (Sent every Tuesday morning!)
We are able to provide a variety of funding solely through donations from families like yours! Donate at whatever level makes sense to your family (donations have ranged from $5 to $500.)
If you'd prefer to donate with cash or check (made out to Hall PTO), please mail or send into main office clearly labeled PTO Donation with your name.
Your donation supports activities and programs that would not otherwise be funded by WHPS, as well as student activities, staff/faculty funding requests, and so much more. The PTO board reviews and votes on all funding requests.