Welcome Senor Students and Parents!
Student last names beginning with:
A-Chf: Mrs. Gasiewski
Che-Fk: Mrs. Landers
Fl-Keg: Mrs. Evans
Ker-Nou: Mrs. Mahler
Nov-Sham: Mrs. Olsen
Shan-Z: Mrs. Smedberg
- How do I decide where to apply?
- What if I am undecided about attending college right away? What are some other options?
- When do I apply to college?
- How do I decide whether or not to apply “Early Decision” or Early Action”?
- To how many colleges should I apply?
- Should I take the SAT Reasoning Test again in my senior year?
- How do I obtain college applications?
- What is the “Common Application?” Should I use that to apply to the schools that participate in the program? Where do I find it?
- How do my transcript and recommendations get sent to colleges?
- Who is responsible for sending my SAT Reasoning, SAT Subject and ACT test results to colleges?
- How will I know if colleges have received my application materials?
- How do I request letters of recommendations from teachers and others?
- How many letters of recommendations should I request?
- Should I schedule an interview if the college says it is recommended but not required?
- Do I need to send my quarter and mid-year grades?
- Am I allowed to send in my college application before I take the SAT/ACT in my senior year?
- What should I know about financial aid?
- What are my rights and responsibilities as a college applicant?
- What if I am having difficulty communicating with the college admissions representative and I have problems or questions?
- What is my responsibility once I have been accepted to college?